A Unique dish and stands out for its flavour and blends well to express different flavours in one bite.
- Cut aubergine into 2 halves.
- Make slits horizontally and vertically
- Now apply salt and garlic paste along with some chilli flakes
- Bake it in oven at 220 C for 20 minutes or cover it and cook in medium heat for 15-20 minutes – keep checking that it doesn’t get burnt
- Remove from oven or pan and insert cheese slices in-between gaps cover it a full cheese slices and bake it for another 3-5 minutes and the same time for tawa
- Remove from oven or tawa
- Apply the cream cheese sauce
- Sprinkle pomegranate and basil powder
- Serve and enjoy
For further clarifications, you may contact Kanchana@dosatopizza.com